2014 Year in Review
The Kitimat Museum & Archives is Kitimat's public place for local community and natural history, visual arts, heritage and culture. In 2014, the Museum welcomed 8,500 visitors. Highlights included:
- Kitimat Questions: Energy (August 29 - October 18) exhibition and programming.
- Archival photograph use by industry contractors and proponents.
- Archival photo display expertise for Rio Tinto Alcan, 60th anniversary celebration in September.
- Formalizing photograph reproduction operations.
- Full exhibition schedule and new LED energy-efficient gallery lighting.
- Diverse new donations - from stone tools to construction history images.